Unless the context otherwise requires, the capitalized terms used in this Policy shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions, and the Subscription and Refund Policy.
This Policy constitutes a legal and binding contract in terms of:
- India: The Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- Australia: Australian Contract Law;
- Canada: Illegal Contracts Act
- The United Kingdom: Contracts (Rights of Third Parties), Act 1999;
- The United States of America: Uniform Commercial Code of each state.
FOA Growthtech Private Ltd “Dazzletoday” is committed to protect the information that you may share with us as a user. By accessing or using our website or Services, you expressly consent to our use, storing and disclosure of your personal information (defined below) in accordance with this Policy.
This Policy is subject to change without prior notification or intimation to the visitors or users of the Website. Hence, you are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to this Policy. This Policy is incorporated into and is subject to the terms mentioned in the Terms and Conditions along with the Subscription and Refund Policy.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You can browse this Website without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, in the event you desire to subscribe to any of our plans as listed on our Website, we will require information including but not limited to your name, contact number, email id, credit card number, bank details and such other personal information. Besides, personal information, we will also collect information including but not limited to Company Name, Website, Average number of trade shows attended in a year, No. of Users, No. of Sales Personnel, Industry Category (“Personal Information”). You are requested to fill all the details mentioned on the Website. However, we have endeavored to provide to the extent possible that the information to be provided is optional or mandatory.
You shall provide the aforesaid details correctly and accurately. We disclaim any kind of liability, responsibility in any case for the authenticity of the personal information or data supplied by you and any inconvenience caused because of the same.
We assure you that we use the Personal Information you provide us only as appropriate and required in the ordinary course of business.
You acknowledge and allow us to automatically track certain information about you to do our internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We assure you that we will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the Services available on the Website.
- India: Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011,
- Australia: Privacy Act, 1988;
- Canada: Privacy Act (Canada), 1983;
- The United Kingdom: The Data Protection Act 1998;
- The United States of America: California Online Privacy Protection Act: Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary safeguards, to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, 2003. We therefore, will not distribute your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
In addition to the abovementioned regulations, we are also compliant with the relevant and applicable state data regulations.
- EXPRESS CONSENT:
By accessing this page or using this Website and our Services, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and applicable laws from time to time, in all applicable jurisdictions.
For the purpose of this Policy, Website shall mean including but not limited to Dazzletoday application, mobile application, product, URL i.e. https://dazzletoday.io.
- SERVER STATISTICS:
You allow us to collect general statistics to track user trends on our Website. These general statistics includes but does not limit to hits to Dazzletoday’s servers, types of browsers for accessing Website page views, navigational patters. The information that may be collected includes but does not limit to IP addresses, MAC addresses is tracked to know from where the users are accessing the Website more and thereafter, we identify the high traffic areas and endeavour to communicate with our customers in an effective manner as well as to prevent hacking and introduction of including but not limited to viruses, malwares, trojan.
- CRMS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
As part of the services, you may give us access to your CRM or another third party service. Dazzletoday only use that access as part of providing the services, and we will only provide access to that information to other users if you direct us using functionality provided as part of your account to provide those users with access.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that financial information may be held, retained and processed by a third party payment gateway. We shall not be liable for any actions of the third party payment gateway in breach of their confidentiality obligations and disclosure of your financial information. You shall be solely responsible to inform us if any of your personal information, needs to be updated with us.
- PROCESSING OF INFORMATION:
- SHARING OF INFORMATION:
You agree and allow us to share your Personal information to trusted third parties including but not limited to our vendors, business partners, credit card processing companies, Government officials only to the extent they need it to perform that particular service.
You agree and allow us to share your information in circumstances including but not limited to: –
- We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to your requests for information or Services, or to help limit your receipt of marketing materials you have requested not to receive.
- Persons Who Acquire Our Assets or Business. If we sell or transfer any of our business or assets, certain Personal Information may be a part of that sale or transfer. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we will notify you.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS:
- PROTECTING THE INFORMATION:
We are committed to protect the information provided by you. We endeavour to adopt various security measures to protect the information provided by you.
We shall not be responsible in case of third party spamming or interference by any third party in the information collected by us including but not limited to various modes namely attacks by viruses, malwares, worms, Trojan etc.
- SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We endeavor to protect the information provided by you by adopting various security practices and procedures in compliance with the data regulation polices in the applicable jurisdictions and other applicable laws. We only allow our employees and trusted partners to have access to your information in order to provide you the services. We have entered various agreements with the employees to protect your privacy.
We may update this Policy in the future when we feel to do so. Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page. You should access our Policy regularly in order to familiarize yourself with the latest Policy.
- APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION:
This Website is created and controlled by Dazzletoday and shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
We do not collect, use, send, disclose any Personal Information about minors or children in line with the applicable laws of India, The United States Of America, Australia, Canada and The United Kingdom. In the event, that we find that a user is a minor, less than the age of majority; we shall delete the Personal Information collected from such user promptly.
- DAZZLETODAY MOBILE APP:
While using our mobile application (“Mobile App.”), the information is collected in the same way and for the same purposes as we do when you use this Website. In addition, we also use some other information that is collected automatically when you use our mobile application, such as:
- We collect information about Mobile App. functionality that you access and use. This allows identification of those areas of the Mobile App. that are of interest to our customers. The information we collect for this purpose restricts us to identify you directly.
- In the event the Mobile App crashes or hangs, it will send us error-reporting information. In this way we can investigate the error for stability of the Mobile App. As part of these error reports, the Mobile App sends us information about the mobile device type and version, the UID, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred. This information is not used for any purpose other than investigating and remedying the error.
- You can always control what information you want to receive from Mobile App. You can do so firstly by modifying settings of the Mobile App. under its setting menu and secondly by changing the settings of your mobile device. Alternatively, or else you can remove the Mobile App. from your mobile device entirely and access our services through our Website.
This Policy shall be applicable to our Website as well as our Mobile App. too.
- CONTACT US:
In the event that you have any concerns or grievances with this Policy, please contact us on email@example.com
Note: Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.